EDWARD J. REBENACK ESQ.
- Seton Hall University, B.S. Economics, Magna Cum Laude
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- New Jersey, New York, Federal Court, District of New Jersey, U.S. Supreme Court
- Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Insurance Coverage
- * MCBA Civil Practice Award, 2012
- * Superlawyer, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- * Superlawyer Rising Star, 2006 & 2008
- * NJBIZ Forty Under 40 award, 2006
- * NJLJ 40 Under 40 award, 2006
- * President, Middlesex County Bar Association, ’09 – ’10
- * Board of Trustees, NJ State Bar Association, ’07 – ’09
- * Chair, NJ State Bar Assoc., Young Lawyers Division, ’06 – ’07
- * NJ Commission on Professionalism in the Law, ’06 – ’08
- * Investigator, District VIII Ethics Committee, ’05 – ’07
- * President, New Brunswick Bar Association, ’03 – ’04
- * Trustee of the Somerset County Bar Association
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney
Specializing in personal injury law with a focus on civil trial practice and litigation
Ed is a RAM Law partner. He focuses on civil trial practice and litigation with an emphasis on personal injury. Ed is licensed in New Jersey and New York and has practiced in both state and federal court. His personal injury experience includes wrongful death, car accidents, workplace injuries, slip and falls, pedestrian accidents, dog bites, defective products, assaults, civil rights violations and insurance coverage disputes.
Ed graduated Magna Cum Laude in 1992 from Seton Hall University with a B.S. in economics and earned his Juris Doctor from Seton Hall University School of Law in 1995. Since beginning his career as a lawyer, Ed has earned numerous accolades. In the July 2006 of the New Jersey Law Journal, he was named as one of “New Jersey’s 40 Under 40,” as a rising star lawyer who has developed a strong practice, demonstrated great leadership and contributed to the state community through pro bono work and other charitable/volunteer activities. NJBIZ also awarded Ed the Forty Under 40 Award. This award was presented to business people who have made headlines in their field and share a commitment to business growth, professional excellence and the community.
Ed was named a Superlawyer in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015, as well as a