Have you been mistreated or injured in an accident? We specialize in personal injury cases in New Jersey, offering our clients individual, caring and convenient legal representation from centralized office locations in New Brunswick and Somerville. We also provide representation in cases involving municipal court violations and commercial litigation.
Call us now to talk about your NJ personal injury, municipal court violation, or commercial litigation case:
Get to know RAM Law
ED, CRAIG and JAY are the founding partners of RAM Law, a New Brunswick, NJ firm specializing in personal injury and accident cases. Following law school, the founders began their careers at the largest law firm in New Brunswick. After many years of civil litigation training and experience in this “big firm” environment, the partners decided to offer clients this same experience in a small firm setting. Since opening in January 2007, our law office now offers a team of associates, counsel attorneys, a retired appellate court judge and paralegal staff.
Awards and personal injury settlements
The personal injury attorneys of RAM Law have received various awards and hold leadership positions in a variety of professional associations. RAM Law has obtained millions of dollars in settlements for its clients during the past 3 years. Want to know what our clients think? Read their reviews here.
Specializing in personal injury law with a focus on civil trial practice and litigationEd is a RAM Law partner. He focuses on civil trial practice and litigation with an emphasis on personal injury. Ed is licensed in New Jersey and New York and has practiced in both state and federal court. His personal injury experience includes wrongful death, car accidents, workplace injuries, slip and falls, pedestrian accidents, dog bites, defective products, assaults, civil rights violations and insurance coverage disputes.
Ed graduated Magna Cum Laude in 1992 from Seton Hall University with a B.S. in economics and earned his Juris Doctor from Seton Hall University School of Law in 1995. Since beginning his career as a lawyer, Ed has earned numerous accolades. In the July 2006 of the New Jersey Law Journal, he was named as one of “New Jersey’s 40 Under 40,” as a rising star lawyer who has developed a strong practice, demonstrated great leadership and contributed to the state community through pro bono work and other charitable/volunteer activities. NJBIZ also awarded Ed the Forty Under 40 Award. This award was presented to business people who have made headlines in their field and share a commitment to business growth, professional excellence and the community.
Ed was named a Superlawyer in 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012, as well as a Superlawyer Rising Star in 2006 and 2008. He received the 2012 Civil Practice Award from the Middlesex County Bar Association.
New Jersey’s Supreme Court has certified him as a civil trial attorney. Less than 2% of the attorneys currently licensed to practice law in New Jersey, as of 2005, held this distinction. Ed has a Martindale-Hubbell rating of “AV Preeminent” from other members of the legal profession which is “a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.”
Ed has handled litigation in all 21 counties of New Jersey, in addition to Kings, New York and Richmond County, New York. He has experience litigating in Middlesex County’s “21st Century Courtroom” and employs the latest technology in trial presentation.
As an expert litigator, Ed has been invited to lecture and instruct several courses including:
* Using Technology to Win at Trial - Four Concurrent Seminars with Exhibits, New Jersey Association for Justice, February 2014
* Using Technology in the Courtroom, Somerset County Bar Association, December 2013
* Deposing the Expert Witness, Somerset County Bar Association Continuing Legal Education CLE Seminar, October 2013
* Recent Developments in Courtroom Technology and the Law, NJ ICLE, July 2011
* Courtroom Technology, 2011
* Labor Employment Law Forum, NJ ICLE, March 2011
* How to Take an Expert Deposition, Middlesex County Bar Association, April 2009
* Civil Trial Practice, Skills and Methods Course, newly admitted attorneys mandatory CLE, January 2008; January 2009
* Realtor Liability and Interpretation of Errors and Omissions Coverage, Northern New Jersey Chapter of the Women’s Council of Realtors, June 2007
* Skills and Methods: Professional Responsibility, Continuing Legal Education for Newly Admitted Attorneys, April 2007
* Preparation for Depositions and Courtroom Testimony and Demeanor, Society of Investigators of Greater Newark annual meeting, April 2007
* Overview of Recently Published PIP SIU Case Law, Encompass Insurance Company, March 2006
* Insurance Fraud and the Role of the Examination Under Oath, Encompass Insurance Company, March 2004
* New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act and Risk Management Tools, Mack Morris Realtors, March 2001
* New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act Contract Requirements, Construction Liens and Collection Practices, New Jersey State League of Master Plumbers, October 1997
Ed is a past president of the Middlesex County Bar.